[Forum] [Fwd: AMSAT-UK Colloquium - 20 - 22 July 2007]

Peter Guelzow peter.guelzow at kourou.de
Sun Jun 3 20:38:08 CEST 2007

-------- Original Message --------

Dear OM,

  This email is to inform you that the web site for making bookings for our
22nd Colloquium is now open. You can make bookings on the web site using
either credit cards or PayPal. You can also generate a letter for sending
with a cheque (UK Banks only please!) via snail mail.

  The URL of the booking site is

https://secure.amsat.org.uk/colloquium/

If you would like further information about the Colloquium, then please
see the pages on our main web site at

http://www.uk.amsat.org

Select the Colloquium button from the menu.
There is a link from our main site to the booking site, click
the "How to Book" button.

  Booking forms and further information will be sent out with the next
edition of Oscar News, due out in approximately two weeks.

  The programme on the main web site has not yet been completed. We have not
yet completed the speakers list, and it is not too late for you to offer to
contribute by making a short presentation. You dont have to be a satellite
"guru" to do this. A short talk about your experiences operating through the
satellites is just as interesting as one about the deep technicalities of
satellite construction. It is largely the speakers that make the Colloquium,
so please consider contributing. If you are willing to do so, please contact
Dave Johnson, G4DPZ dave at g4dpz.me.uk.

  We are planning this year to arrange visits (probably on Sat and Sun only)
to the brand new SSTL Ground Station facilities in their new building on the
University business park.

73s
Jim Heck G3WGM
Hon Sec AMSAT-UK