[Forum] [Fwd: [amsat-bb] Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from Amsat-China]

Peter Guelzow peter.guelzow at kourou.de
Wed Dec 23 18:57:53 CET 2009

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	[amsat-bb] Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from Amsat-China
Date: 	Thu, 24 Dec 2009 00:22:34 +0800
From: 	Alan Kung <alankung at public3.bta.net.cn>
To: 	<AMSAT-BB at amsat.org>

Hello all,

On behalf of Amsat-China and HO-68 amateur satellite project Team I would like to express my sincere thanks to all radio amateurs who reported the communications status of HO-68 satellite in the past few days. I would also like to express my sincere thanks to all individuals and organizations for your congratulations. I must say sorry I am not able to respond to each of the reporters, but your reports are very valuable for our analysis of status of the satellite. Thank you very much for your participation in the in-orbit satellite communications test of HO-68 and submited detail reports. I wish you a happy holiday and hope HO-68 amateur satellite will be able to bring you a new fun!

73!
Alan Kung, BA1DU
HO-68(XW-1) Project Manager
CEO of Amsat-China