[Forum] New to this mailing list

Thomas Frey th.frey at vtxmail.ch
Sat Dec 17 16:13:05 CET 2011

PE0SAT schrieb:
> Hello Members,
>
> I am Jan PE0SAT located in the south part of the Netherlands and have an
> interrest in "Space" and therefor active with amateur radio satellites.
>
> I did not know from the existence of this mail list until Mike (DK3WN) was
> talking about it. So far I only followed the AMSAT-NA list but I am very
> curious what kind of information and discussions are on the AMSAT-DL list.
>
> 73 Jan PE0SAT

Welcome Jan in this Forum. The main language here ist Deutsch. I think
you have no problems German zu verstehen.  ;-)

We have too less discussions here, I hope with your presence interesting
discussions will arise. For informations look to my website in German
language. The next news comes today (I hope).

--

Mit freundlichen GrĂ¼ssen, 73
     Thomas Frey, HB9SKA